AmeriCan Multifamily Alliance Group is a private real estate investment company that has demonstrated consistent success with its unique business model. Founded in 2011 as an opportunistic real estate company, AmeriCan has evolved into a laser-focused organization with a track record of successful proven value-add investments. AmeriCan, which has offices in Dallas, Texas and Calgary, Alberta, strives to optimize investor returns while making a positive impact on the communities in which it operates. The company does so by adhering strictly to its core strategy:
- Identify and purchase multifamily properties that match the company’s stringent, value-driven criteria.
- Use extensive experience operating in the U.S. to leverage relationships and to ensure that ideal properties are acquired.
- Self-manage the properties to ensure that AmeriCan’s business model is executed.
- Establish cash-flowing investments that reward investors with regular dividends and long-term growth.
- Create a Positive Social Impact (PSI) using a focused tenant-centered approach.
- Create a Positive Environmental Impact (PEI) through conservation and sustainability programs.
- Refinance projects to give investors the opportunity to realize substantial gains in a relatively short timeframe.
Since its inception, AmeriCan Multifamily Alliance Group has made strategic acquisitions and investments in high-growth real estate markets. The focus is currently on Dallas, a city with a strong economic engine and great diversity in residential real estate developments. The company’s early success can be attributed to industry-wide relationships, detail-oriented operations and innovative deal structures in complicated transactions. AmeriCan is built on an entrepreneurial investment platform that keeps the company’s interests aligned with those of its investors.